Page 142 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4292132133134135136137138139140141142143144 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1436

Thread: Random: The Insanity Post [!OT]

  1. #1411
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Emo llamas are disgusting D:

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana,sans-serif">code:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#77A5CC"><pre>he doesnt care he just says i stress him to much im thinking of leaving
    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^^^ </pre></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    And stupid.

  2. #1412
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

  3. #1413
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.solarviews.com/

    Nice site. Again. Image gallery kicks ass.

  4. #1414
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    First site: Lol, most of it is very true.

    Second site: Good resource, although not insane (I was expecting huge tits, jokes or something weird after I clicked Photo Library).

  5. #1415
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree with Wiseman, it is kinda stupid.

    I know some people get depressed, hell everyone gets depressed sometimes. I've been depressed before. But some people just do it or act like it just to get attention (not saying he is) or what not, it almost seems like its the cool thing to do these days is to cut your wrists but whatever. That's just me, maybe I play too many online games or I just meet all the "I'm gonna kill myself tomorrow cause my life sucks" people, but yet a year later they're sitll there. Oops.

  6. #1416
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Emos don't have the balls to kill themselves. Besides, if they did, they wouldn't be able to whore attention.

  7. #1417
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Exactly Wiseman, which is why they do it. Only for attention, cause if it was really so bad, and they couldnt live with themselves, they wouldn't be here to talk about it. I'm sorry if I sound like an ass to anyone, but half of these people claiming to be depressed, probably have never been or knows what it is like to.

  8. #1418
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  9. #1419
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow way cool!

  10. #1420
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That amazing piece of software is bundled with Oblivion. I'll be able to play an Imperial with my own face!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •